Thursday, February 13, 2014

Customer Service

So far I am loving the customer service! I love the fact that I can go on the website and have a chat with a customer service rep AND they seem to know what they are talking about. I have been on customer service chats where you can tell they are reading something or they need to find out. The reps here seem to know what they are talking about. I had two questions. The instructions that came with the food were a little confusing. It says not to have any fruits until you reach your goal weight but then on another paper it says you can have an apple a day. The customer rep told me that I can have 1 apple a day but that was the only fruit allowed. Then I asked about protein shakes. They recommend not having protein shakes. I was planning on having a protein shake for breakfast. They advise against it saying that protein shakes usually have hidden sugars that prevent weight loss. Good to know. Now I need to figure out when I am going to have for breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you been thinking about trying Personal Trainer Foods?