Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Day 3 - Not a good day :(

Today I did not follow the personal diet plan. This is what I had:

Breakfast:
  • Premier Vanilla Protein Drink
Lunch:
  • P.F. Changs Miso Salmon with bok choy - no rice
  • 1 lettuce wrap
  • 1 bite of chocolate cake
Snack:
  • String Cheese Stick
Dinner:
  • Frozen Zucchini (I fried it. I was so sick of the frozen crap.)
  • Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sticks

Overall Rating C

I broke many rules of the diet today. Unfortunately, I just could not make myself eat another egg. I grabbed a low carb protein drink instead. The diet specifically tells you not to drink protein drinks. I couldn't help myself. I went out for lunch today. My co-workers insisted that they take me out for lunch for my birthday (my birthday was Feb. 14th). I chose P.F. Changs because I knew I would be able to eat low-carb, high protein. I ordered the Miso Salmon. I asked for double vegetables and no rice. I also had a lettuce wrap. They got me a chocolate cake. I told them I couldn't but then I felt bad and took one bite. I know the diet specifically says that having even 1 bite puts you back 2-4 days. Oh well. For dinner, I had the Personal Trainer Food. I was so sick of the frozen veggies that I fried the zucchini and made yummy zucchini chips! The buffalo ranch chicken sticks didn't taste as good as the first day. There was a lot of cartilage in the sticks that grossed me out. I don't feel like eating them anymore! I drank all my water and walked for 25 minutes today. Got in over 6500 steps. I still feel lighter and feel like my tummy is flatter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you been thinking about trying Personal Trainer Foods?