Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Day 2

Today was Day 2 of the diet. It was a lot harder than yesterday because I was dying for something sweet and full of carbs but I stuck to it. This is what I had:

Breakfast:
  • 2 eggs, scrambled
  • 2 strips of turkey bacon
Snack:
  • 1.5 oz Smoked Almonds
Lunch:
  • Frozen Broccoli
  • Bacon and Cheese Chicken Sticks
Snack:
  • 1.5 oz Smoked Almonds
Dinner:
  • Frozen Cauliflower
  • Frozen Meatballs
Overall Rating B+

I had eggs again for breakfast. I know this is going to get old very soon for me so I will have to think of creative ideas for breakfast. I can only eat eggs for 2-3 days a week max! For lunch I had chicken sticks and they were yummy. I don't know what to do about the veggies because I hate frozen veggies. I added some butter and lemon pepper to the broccoli to make it taste better. For dinner, I had enough with the frozen veggies, so I decided to make a cauliflower puree. After I warmed it up in the microwave, I put it in the blender. I pureed it with some beef stock, a pat of butter, salt and pepper. It was almost like mock mashed potatoes. The meatballs were ok. Hence the B+ rating. I hate meatballs coming out of a microwave. They were dry and gritty. Maybe next time I will pan fry them to give it a better texture. I did walk for 20 minutes and got 6500 steps in. I also drank my 8 glasses of water. All in all, a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you been thinking about trying Personal Trainer Foods?