Monday, February 17, 2014

Day 1

Today I started the Personal Trainer Food diet. This is what I had:

Breakfast:(This is on my own. I did not purchase any breakfasts on this plan)
  • Veggie Egg Scramble = 2 eggs with sautéed spinach, onions and bell peppers. Sautéed with butter.
  • 1 oz. cheddar cheese
  • 2 strips turkey bacon
Snack: (This is on my own. I did not purchase snacks)
  • 1.5 oz of smoked almonds
Lunch:
  • Frozen Brussel Sprouts
  • Frozen Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sticks
  • Sweet garlic vegetable sauce
Dinner:
  • Frozen Broccoli
  • Frozen Smoked Brisket
  • 1 oz of cheddar cheese
  • Sweet garlic vegetable sauce

Overall Rating: A-

I did like the taste of the food. The Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sticks taste like Tyson Buffalo Chicken Strips. The Smoked Brisket was kind of fatty but not bad. The frozen veggies are just that... frozen veggies. I have to jazz it up with spices to make it more palatable. I tried the sweet garlic vegetable sauce that comes with the plan. It was ok. I think tomorrow I might try using lemon pepper seasoning or sauté it in fresh garlic. I also made sure to drink my water and get in 5000 steps for the day. They suggest getting in 10-15 minutes of walking per day or 5000 steps.

I am going through major sugar withdrawals. I would kill for a Kit Kat or some cake but I know it takes 3-4 days to get over the sugar cravings. My stomach does feel flatter. I know it is only 1 day but I honestly feel like my clothes are fitting better. I don't plan on weighing myself. They tell you not to weigh yourself. I might after the 1st week to see if I lost any weight. Hopefully day 2 will be just as good as day 1. As long as I can get over my love affair with desserts!



     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you been thinking about trying Personal Trainer Foods?