Thursday, February 20, 2014

Day 4

Today was better than yesterday. Almost...

Breakfast:
  • 2 slices of turkey bacon
Lunch:
  • Mixed Vegetables with 1 oz of Havarati Dill Cheese
  • Butter Roasted Chicken


Snack:
  • Low Carb Coconut Bread - I made it.
Dinner:
  • Spicy Breaded Chicken Patty
  • Sautéed Spinach with Roasted Garlic
Overall Rating: B+

When I woke up this morning, I wasn't very hungry. I decided to have turkey bacon because I really didn't feel like I wanted a big breakfast. The diet claims that your hunger does go down. Maybe that is what is happening. Right before lunch, I was craving something sweet so I decided to make a low carb coconut bread. I am not sure if it is allowed on the diet. I went to the website to ask customer service but their status was AWAY. Usually they are there every time I have a question. I decided to go ahead and make the bread without consulting them. I ate that as a snack after lunch. For lunch I had the frozen mixed vegetables. It wasn't bad once I added havarati dill cheese. The butter roasted chicken was disgusting. It tasted like a rubber chicken. For dinner, I warmed up the spicy breaded chicken. It tasted like the buffalo chicken sticks. Instead of having the gross frozen vegetables, I sautéed some spinach with roasted garlic. It was yummy. I did not get in all my water. I am 2 glasses short. I did get in 20 minutes of walking. All in all, not a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you been thinking about trying Personal Trainer Foods?