Thursday, February 13, 2014

Pre - Diet

I finally did it! I decided to purchase the Groupon for Personal Trainer Food. I went to the website http://www.personaltrainerfood.com/ and purchased 28 lunches and 28 dinners. I decided to prepare breakfast and snacks on my own. I liked the idea of the diet since it is low carb but included veggies. Personally, I lose weight when it is low carb but I feel healthier when veggies are incorporated in my diet. To give some background, I am 5 ft tall and I have about 50 pounds to lose. I lost 50 pounds in the last 2 years but I have stalled. I know low carb is the only diet that works for me. Unfortunately, it is hard to stick to low carb when I have a vegan husband and two kids to cook for.

I received the box today. It weighed 48 pounds! I was a little irritated because the dry ice bag was open and leaked all over the food. I counted 57 vegetable and 58 meats. I am supposed to get 56 of each. I am not complaining. I am hoping the extras are of food I like.

You really need to clean out your freezer in order for the food to fit. Luckily I have an extra freezer and I was able to fit everything in.

I am thinking about doing the 24-48 hours fast prior to starting the diet. I don't plan on starting the diet until after Valentine's Day. My hubbie is taking me out to the French Room for V-Day and I plan to eat dessert! I will post about my first day once I begin my diet. I am not sure if I will start on the weekend or wait until Monday to start. I hope I am able to keep up with this diet! I really want to lose the last 50!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you been thinking about trying Personal Trainer Foods?